For a wonderful day..
Whether the day is officially Mother’s day, or any other day, my wish is that every one makes every day the best day ever! That may sound a little bit like someone is wearing rose colored glasses,
but – if the shoe fits… right? And it does. Not only do I try to wear rose colored glasses every day, but I also love my shoes. All of them. I have high heels and low heels, tennis shoes and sandals, motorcycle boots, cowboy boots, and fancy purple boots. My favorite shoes are my Nike Air Max’s. Although they have developed a little squeak when I walk in them, I still really like them the best. I think the maximum air gets excited and wants to move around a little bit down there. Especially under pressure. They are so comfortable I can wear them all day at work and my feet feel like they are wearing rose colored glasses too! Oh for heaven’s sake. Really? Well… after all, this is MY story…
And my story is about having wishful watercolor days. In other words, making the best of what you have every day. Of coarse, not every day is so eventful. There are those occasional days when you wonder if the day is ever going to end. And hope it ends soon, soon, soon.
I had one of those days recently, and lucky for me, it was someone’s birthday at work, so after consuming an ice cream bar for lunch, I was right back up there on the best day ever scale. Whew. And thank goodness for birthday celebrations. They give us all a boost.
Other things you can do to ensure having a great day are,
- Have a list of people you can call when you need them
- Face book friends
- Fun Face book, Google or other groups
- Good books to read
- You tube videos
- Other “feel good” videos
- Good and healthy snacks to eat
- Silk flowers to arrange
- Photos to go through and enjoy
- Old cards to look through and remember
- Find something to laugh about – even if it is yourself
- Bake something – maybe cookies (You can always give them away if you don’t want to eat them yourself )
- Get a massage
- Go to an acupuncture session
- Have a nice cup of tea
- Take a nap
- Paint something
- Draw or sketch something
- Paint a picture just for the fun of it – maybe with finger paint
- Take a warm bath – and turn on the water jets if you have them…
- Add bubble bath
- Aroma therapy. If you don’t have any fancy scents, at least try the ones in your spice cupboard, like vanilla, lemon, peppermint, and cinnamon BE CREATIVE
Just remember to have fun with whatever you are doing. And MAKE it the best day ever.
With water color wishes for everyone!
If you need help raising your energy level, level of vibration, or to become more balanced and happy, contact us at “Linda L Young .com ” for more information, or join our mailing list for ongoing, upcoming events and classes.
Live life to the fullest – Every day, and be compassionate to everyone, including yourself!
and keep doing the things that make you happy!
Leave the past in the past and enjoy the day you have right now!
Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
© 2016 Linda L Young.com