A couple of DIY hand sanitizer options. Adding about 1/8 tsp of vitamin E oil will help to soften hands.
2 TBSP aloe, 1 TBSP witch hazel, 1TSP water, 8 drops thieves
Hand sanitizer or hand rub is a liquid or gel generally used to decrease infectious agents on the hands. Formulations of the alcohol-based type are sometimes preferable to hand washing with soap and water in the healthcare setting. It is generally more effective at killing microorganisms and better tolerated than soap and water. Outside the health care setting, evidence to support the use of hand sanitizer over hand washing is poor.
5 Tips for Correctly Using Hand Sanitizer (From a Nurse Who Knows)
- Use a large amount. More is better when using hand sanitizer.
- Slather the sanitizer between fingers, on front and back of hands, up to your wrists.
- Rub the sanitizer vigorously into your hands.
- Rub sanitizer under your fingernails and beneath your rings.
- Continue rubbing in the sanitizer until it dries. Do not wave your hands in the air to dry them.
If you need help raising your energy level, or vibration, contact me at “Linda L Young.com” for more information, or for ongoing, upcoming events and classes.
Remember to Live life to the fullest – Every day, and be compassionate to everyone, including yourself!
Do what you LOVE.
and keep doing the things that make you happy!
Live – Laugh – Love
Leave the past in the past and enjoy the day you have right now…
Copyright © 2020 Linda L Young