I will not…
I will not
and break shit.
I don’t usually post things like this, but it caught me off guard
and when I read it I just laughed.
It’s really different to twist the usual
into the other side of life
where you allow yourself to be
free and full of activity.
Life should not be all about
meditating and being quiet.
Some times you need to break loose and just throw something.
Don’t forget that there are consequences to every action though.
And someone has to clean up the mess.
Maybe a planned “rage fest” would be a good idea.
That way you could vent your frustrations
without hurting anyone or anything else.
- You could go to a river and throw rocks in the water until you got tired of it.
- You could have a certain area to throw and break glass with plastic underneath and a background to catch fly aways.
- You could throw darts.
- You could go bowling.
- You could go to a gun range and shoot at things.
- You could do archery and shoot arrows.
- You could throw axes or knifes.
- You could cut weeds or brush with a machete.
- Anything that lets you vent your pent up energy.
I remember a time when throwing darts at my favorite someone’s photo was a good way to get even with him.
It just sort of put my feelings into perspective and no one got hurt.
Do what ever you need to do to feel good.
And sometimes that means stepping out of your personal space
and raising hell for a little while.
We are all human
and we all have times
of feeling frustrated and angry.
and feel alive for a change.
If you need help raising your energy level,
or vibration, contact me at “Linda L Young.com” for more information,
or for ongoing, upcoming events and classes.
Remember to Live life to the fullest – Every day,
and be compassionate to everyone, including yourself!
Do what you LOVE.
and keep doing the things that make you happy!
Live – Laugh – Love
Leave the past in the past and enjoy the day you have right now…
Copyright © 2018 Linda L Young